Today, modern enterprises and brands offer us numerous ways to contact them. To stand out in the competition and provide efficient call center service, companies should use effective technologies & practices. Call center software has become essential for companies that require dedicated sales and customer support teams.
Customer experience is the axis around which all the call center software and its features revolve. This article will give you a comprehensive view of various call center software benefitsthrough which you can stand out from the competition and will also guide you on where to get a call center solution with these features.
If you use good call center software, it is sure that it can dramatically enhance the business productivity, increase agents' performance, save costs, make customer care training effective, and renders customer satisfaction. If you wish to get a call center solution, here are some features you should look for in call center software.
1. Call recording feature: Call recording is the most fundamental feature your call center software must have to help the company maintain compliance, help in training agents, complaint resolution, and much more. Good call center software must record all outbound and inbound calls. Modern call center software provided by companies like Knowlarity comes with cloud support to store recorded calls.
2. CRM integration: When a brand or its agent has better context about their customers, personalised support becomes precise. It would help if you looked for a call center software that can integrate with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
CRM solutions store customer details, which makes customer care agents see the customer details on their screens and prioritise them. CRM solutions hold customer details like location, open complaints, previous interactions, etc. Such integrations give customers higher satisfaction and boost the agent's productivity.
3. IVR system: Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is another essential feature of call center software that automates call receiving services and increases the productivity and sales of a company. Through IVR self-service menu, we can reach the right section to solve queries like balance in the bank account, confirming appointments, etc., without involving live agents. IVR systems also help us in skill-based routing, where the system will route the callers to the most suitable agent to solve their queries.
4. Auto-dialing feature: The auto-dialer feature in call center software brings automation and enhances agents' productivity by making outbound calls automatically. As the caller picks up the call, either this system plays a pre-recorded message, or the call gets assigned to a live agent directly.
This auto-dialling system picks the call from a selected list of contacts, either manually fed to it or fetched from CRM systems. It boosts the overall business productivity in solving queries in bulk & keeps the agents constantly involved in solving issues - thus giving an upper edge over competitors.
5. AI chatbots for automation: Call center software benefits us by rendering more automation features to eliminate repetitive tasks and improve efficiency. AI-powered chatbots can help resolve simple customer queries without involving live agents. Reporting tools that use AI algorithms can also pick keywords from recorded or live calls to better understand customer demands and solve issues.
6. Data-rich reports and analytics: Businesses can gauge where they need more attention. They can visualise analytics around metrics like wait time or call time, customer sentiments, call volumes, agent productivity, etc.
If you implement modern call center software provided by companies like Knowlarity, you can generate reports and witness various visualisations that can help you communicate with the customer's data.
We hope this article has given you a crisp idea of what various call center software benefits are and how these benefits can give you an upper edge over your competitors. If you want to get a call center solution with all the mentioned features, try Knowlarity. It is one of the leading call-center software providers that deliver high-end systems at an affordable cost.Written By: Manna Khare